- Provide entry to mid-level support of state-of-the-art web client software to its users ;
- Train users on functionality of software;
- Escalate and replicate complex ticket issues to the software development team;
- Test and release new software and deployments;
- Create and maintain custom SQL scripts;
- Create and maintain custom SSRS reports;
- Verify and Test new client integration and new Application releases.
- BA in Software Development, Computer Science or related degrees;
- EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills;
- EXCELLENT customer service skills;
- EXCELLENT judgement/decision making skills;
- Working knowledge of MS SQL.
Must be able to work occasionally on a Saturday morning.
- Location: Boston
- Compensation: Annual Salary
- This is a full-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please DO NOT contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
for more information about this position.